Footprint is the smallest in the industry.
• a 30% reduction in footprint as compared to other models
in the industry.
• Slide out refrigeration section for big service items like
compressor, TxV and reversing valve.
• all internal electrical harnesses routed through removable
molex plugs to allow for easy removal of the electrical box.
• Torch-less removal of refrigeration section in the building.
• TxV adjustment, refrigerant connections, pressure switches
accessible from front of unit.
• all electrical components in the front for easy access.
• Sight glass for viewing 2-digit status codes without removing
• Refrigeration section can be quickly swapped with
inventoried spare to minimize down time.
Low water pressure drops:
• Reduces pumping demand and lowers building energy
Very low sound :
• Deep tunnel blower discharge.
• Double isolated compressor mount.
• Closed cell insulation in blower section.
• Insulated panels standard in refrigeration section.
• low water-side pressure drop reduces sound radiated and
|Unit Model||NOM. CLG. (TONS)||kw (HEAT)||DIMENSIONS||EST. SHIP WT.|
|E**09||3/4||2, 3, 4||74-1/42620||255|
|E**12||1.0||2, 3, 4, 5||74-1/42620||265|
|E**18||1.5||2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10||74-1/42620||305|
|E**24||2.0||2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10||74-1/42620||315|