Job Posting: Oct 27
Under the supervision of the Manager of Technical Services, provides direct support and actively participates in quality and technical assurance to the customer, on behalf of the Commercial Sales team.
Provides customer technical call handling, and job and field support to the Commercial Rep network, Commercial sales engineers, and regional sales managers.
What We’re Looking For:
• A combination of high school diploma or equivalent, plus a minimum of three years of related work experience in the HVAC industry.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a good track record of customer satisfaction.
• Motivated self-starter able to work in a fast-paced and independent environment, including solid organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Willing to envelop the company culture, and standards of procedures.
• Experience in technical product support and HVAC service theory.
• Experience in HVAC application, service, and troubleshooting.
• Advanced Decision-making, problem solving and creative thinking skills.
• Willingness to periodically travel and manage resolution of jobsite issues on behalf of the Company.
What You Will Do:
• Directly interact with representatives to ensure installation adherence.
• Liaising with the sales teams, the customer needs and expectations.
• Regular interaction with customers to resolve technical questions.
• Provides written updates on communications between the sales teams and customers.
• Escalates issues to the appropriate individuals for timely follow-up.
• Support sales teams and reps with product questions and applications.
• Participates in necessary field project visits for manufacturing issue support.
• Communicates warranty issues with customers and the company, where appropriate.
• Supports the successful application and operation of all commercial products.