Job Posting: Nov 04
• 3 years lab technician experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired
• Prior experience in ISO 17025 certified lab environment desired
• Knowledge of HVAC safety and governing standards preferred
• HVAC Associates Degree Preferred
• EPA 608 certification required or should be willing to obtain one within 3 months of start date
• Should have basic knowledge of HVAC System and its components
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, required
• Beginning level computer skills
• Problem solving experience
• Hands-on and mechanically inclined
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities
Sets-up and performs both routine and non-routine lab tests according to specifications
• Prepares test unit/model for testing, making alterations as needed.
• Records data (manually or electronically) and assists in summarization of data for reports and filing.
• Performs minor daily maintenance on test chambers and equipment as assigned.
• Assists in cleanup of work area and equipment as assigned