Job Posting: Oct 27
Under the supervision of the Vice President of Commercial Sales, provides direct support and actively participates in quality assurance to the customer, on behalf of the Commercial Sales team.
Provides back up customer call handling, and administrative day to day support to the Commercial sales engineers and regional sales managers.
What We’re Looking For:
• A combination of high school diploma or equivalent, plus a minimum of three years of related work experience in the HVAC industry.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a good track record of customer satisfaction.
• Motivated self-starter able to work in a fast-paced and independent environment, including solid organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Willing to envelop the company culture, standards of procedures, and roll out leadership directives.
• Experience in technical product sales and support.
• Accounts receivable experience and/or basic project accounting is desired.
• Decision-making, problem solving and creative thinking skills a plus.
What You Will Do:
• Directly interact with customers to ensure orders are processed and fulfilled in a timely fashion.
• Liaising with the sales teams, the customer needs and expectations.
• Regular interaction with customers to resolve outstanding accounts issues and questions.
• Provides written updates on communications between the sales teams and customers.
• Escalates issues to the appropriate individuals for timely follow-up.
• Conducts order entries, and support sales teams and reps with quotations when requested.
• Regular review of reports and reconciles transactions in accordance with company procedures.
• Run regular queries of purchase orders, invoices, sales, shipping, and sales performances for management review.
• Communicates warranty issues with customers and the company, where appropriate.
• Provides additional administrative support, as required by the Vice President.