In this role, the Commercial Sales Coordinator will report directly to the Commercial Sales Project Manager. They will assist in supporting customer relationships and customer order process. They will coordinate customer orders and projects to ensure build accuracy, product quality, and timely delivery. High level organizational and interpersonal communication skills are required.
Skills and Requirements
• A combination of Associate or higher degree with a minimum of three years in HVAC industry preferred, or equal industry experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Motivated self-starter able to work in a fast-paced and independent environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills, including company ERP program.
• High level of company product knowledge and support.
• Decision-making, problem solving and creative thinking skills.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
• General Work Environment: General office / Manufacturing Environment
• Noise: Low/ Moderate
• Walking/ Standing: Frequent
• Stress: Moderate
• Travel: None
What You Will Do
• Represent Ae-Air Co. as the preferred HVAC service provider in the client facing industry, among colleagues and peers.
• Confirm customer purchase orders are accurately entered in the company ERP system.
• Ensure orders are scheduled for production in accordance with customer expectations.
• Confirm long lead-time components are available for product builds and report any shortages to PM.
• Ensure orders are processed, shipped, and received by customers in relation to job requirements.
• Track potential incoming orders and communicate across company divisions.
• Develop and maintain seamless workflows for customer orders.
• Follow up on accuracy of entered orders in relation to customer purchase orders.
• Identify issues and collaborate on solid resolutions in a reputable and timely manner.
• Work closely with First Co Management to determine cost-effective and profitable solutions to customer issues.
• Communicate issues to the Project Manager as they arise, ensuring client expectations are met.
• Utilize company software, by reporting timely and accurate sales activity.
• Attend departmental meetings, project management meetings, team Meetings
• Establish and maintain excellent relationships with account managers, sales managers, operations and field representation.
• Maintain a high level of ethics, ensuring compliance with regulations, policies, and procedures.